Clear Correct ~ Invisible Braces in Hoffman Estates, IL
Do you need braces but don’t like the idea of metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands? If your teeth could use some straightening then it’s time to consider a modern Orthodontic treatment plan, involving clear braces called Clear Correct. Our Hoffman Estate dentist, Dr. Mark Rappleye, is an authorized and experienced supplier of Clear Correct and is here to help give you straight teeth discretely and effectively.
Our Hoffman Estates patients like Clear Correct’s invisible braces because they are clear, comfortable, virtually unnoticeable and can be removed during the straightening process. Patients enjoy being able to take out the clear brace aligners to brush, floss and eat.
Why get Clear Correct?
Clear Correct is a form of Orthodontics that acts much like traditional braces by effectively straightening crooked teeth. They correct gaps between teeth, can space out an overcrowded mouth and resolve over and under bites.
What to Expect when getting Clear Correct:
• A comprehensive dental exam with x-rays.
• Next, any cavities will be addressed
• Impressions are then taken for the aligners
• Next, your x-rays are sent to Clear Correct laboratories
• The Clear Correct lab sends back your custom clear aligners
• Every 6 weeks you will visit us, your Hoffman Estates Clear Correct provider, and receive 2 sets of aligners. You will wear each set for 3 weeks and then change to the alternate pair.
• Liners must be worn 22 hours a day in order to get optimal results
• The entire treatment averages 12 months but is determined on a case by case basis
• You have a picture perfect smile!
If you have any questions regarding Clear Correct’s invisible braces, contact us to schedule a consultation today.