Comprehensive Dental Restorations in Hoffman Estates
If you have dental issues like cavities, missing teeth, or severe tooth pain, you know how seriously it can affect your smile’s function, health, and aesthetic value. The good news is that restorative dentistry can correct even complex dental health problems, bringing renewed vitality to your smile.
Dr. Mark Rappleye provides comprehensive dental restorations to residents of Hoffman Estates and the surrounding communities. Dr. Rappleye and his team are dedicated to helping patients achieve their optimal oral health. If you are dealing with serious dental issues, contact our office today.
Restorative Dental Services We Offer
Our goal at the dental office of Dr. Rappleye is to provide quality dental care that addresses your individual needs. We take the time to understand your dental health, your concerns, and your goals. We ensure that you have a full understanding of your treatment options, giving you the ability to choose the one that best helps you achieve your most optimal smile.
Our restorative dental services include:
· Dental Implants: An implant post is placed in the jaw, able to support one or multiple permanent tooth replacements.
· Fixed Bridges: Replaces up to three teeth by anchoring prosthetics to the neighboring teeth, which have been fixed with crowns to act as supports.
· Full & Partial Dentures: Used to restore groups up to a full arch of missing teeth.
· Crowns: Placed over a tooth that has fractured, decayed, or after a root canal. It covers the entire tooth and protects against further damage and decay.
· Fillings: Used to restore a tooth’s integrity after a cavity treatment. Most fillings used today are made of a composite material that is color-matched to your tooth.
· Root Canal Therapy: This treatment is used to preserve an infected tooth and alleviate the pain caused by the infection.
Comprehensive Restorations to Complete Your Healthy Smile
Our dental office is small and comfortable, designed to provide personal service to each patient. We understand that each patient has unique needs, and no treatment plan can serve as a one-size-fits-all.
When you visit our office, we perform a thorough exam to gain a full understanding of your dental health and the issues you face. We develop a treatment plan with you that encompasses your needs and goals. This could include one treatment, or combining multiple treatments to receive the optimal effect.
Patient-Focused Dental Services in Hoffman Estates
Dr. Rappleye is passionate about providing people with relief from their pain and discomfort through experienced dental care. Our office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and will answer any questions you may have. If you are in search of a dependable Hoffman Estates dentist, contact our office and schedule a visit today.